Week 5 of my series, sharing things I’ve learnt, read, watched and listened to, in the pursuit of expanding my knowledge about software development. I spent much of the week wiped out with a bad cold / flu bug so very little time spent in front of screens. I did manage to watch some NDC videos from my sickbed though!
Things I’ve Read
- ElasticSearch API cheatsheet by Nicolas Fränkel
- Incident report on memory leak caused by Cloudflare parser bug
Things I’ve Listened To
- .NET Rocks – Twelve Factor Apps in .NET with Ian Cooper
- .NET Rocks – Deploying Windows Containers with Ben Hall
- .NET Rocks – Conway`s Law with Mark Seemann
Things I’ve Watched
- NDC London – Introducing ASP.NET Core Sockets – Damian Edwards & David Fowler
- NDC London – Elasticsearch – Do’s, Don’ts and Pro-Tips – Itamar Syn-Hershko
- NDC London – An Opinionated Approach to ASP.NET Core – Scott Allen
- NDC London – What were they thinking? Language design choices that seem wrong, until they don’t – Bill Wagner
- NDC London – Head to Head – Rob Conery, Kathleen Dollard and Jon Skeet
- NDC London – Twelve-Factor Apps in .NET – Ian Cooper
- MS Ignite Australia – What Dotnet PCL Profile is .NET Standard?
- On.NET – Beth Massi – Happy Anniversary, .NET!