Things I’ve Polled
I started a short poll on Twitter, as I was curious to see how many people had already migrated from project.json to csproj. I had 84 votes and the breakdown was as follows.
- 68% All done – csproj for me
- 21% Not yet – In planning
- 11% Don’t plan to move yet
I was slightly surprised to see how many had completed their migrations already.
Things I’ve Blogged
Things I’ve Read
- Sharing .NET generic code under the hood
- Moving From Node.js To ASP.NET Core by Thomas Bandt
- No GCs for your allocations? by Maoni Stephens
- Bring back alt.NET? But… why? by Bring back alt.NET? But… why?
- Reviewing ASP.Net Core by Jeremy Miller
- Various sections of the ElasticSearch documentation
Things I’ve Listened To
- Eat, Sleep Code – Automapper for .NET Core
- .NET Rocks – VSTS Analytics with Steven Borg
- .NET Rocks – MVVM Cross with Martijn van Dijk
- Hanselminutes – The Road to Lead Developer with Linda Kamau of Ushahidi